Monday, 1 July 2013

Burger Top Trumps

Well what with a couple of little burger places opening this week it seems to be London Burger Week so I thought I'd celebrate with a special edition of Top Trumps with all your favourite burgers.
Yeah I know, there's loads of better ones, cooler ones whatever etc etc, but frankly I could only be arsed making 10. And that's enough for a game, right?






Thanks for images from all over the internet including:
trusted-gourmet.com (Gourmet Burger Kitchen shot)
hamburger-me.com
http://passionatefoodie.blogspot.co.uk 
tuckandvine.com (Lucky Chip shot)
If I've forgotten to credit you please let me know.

1 comment:

  1. I love this post, maybe because I'm hungry!! The cards look great!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Foodies100 Index of UK Food Blogs
Morphy Richards